RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽671.25

₽732.45

Экономия: ₽61.20 (скидка 8%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
(6)
4 Звезды
(3)
3 Звезды
(0)
2 Звезды
(1)
1 Звезды
(0)
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Very potent

Отзыв оставлен 4686799310330323389 Nov 19, 2013

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Delicious!!

Отзыв оставлен 4628626749166394010 Jan 17, 2015

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Perfect sweetener

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3088374 Aug 07, 2013

the vanilla taste is really good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

yummy, rich flavor

Отзыв оставлен 5506400924355035506 Mar 17, 2014

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

Отзыв оставлен MrOslo May 12, 2013

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1878151 Aug 22, 2015

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

*

Отзыв оставлен 4815234150950749484 Dec 31, 2015

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Health for your liver

Отзыв оставлен 5096587344349012502 Jul 11, 2013

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love it for desserts/ para preparar postres

Отзыв оставлен TryingHealthyWay Mar 07, 2014

I'm a fan of stevia, and this liquid stevia with vanilla is excellent for dessert preparations and for my oat meal in the mornings. Me gusta mucho la stevia y esta stevia líquida con vainilla es perfecta para preparar postres y para mi avena por las mañana.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Ironic

Отзыв оставлен TriedandTested Mar 06, 2015

It's funny this is "Alcohol-Free", because it tastes VERY strongly of alcohol, regardless of what you add it to. The vanilla smell is pretty wonderful, though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 10