Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Предотвращает ножные судороги, 8 жидких унций (237 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

stop leg & foot cramps

Posted by 4708879459156712997 on May 28, 2013

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

Пожаловаться

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

Posted by 4869093832872188006 on Jan 14, 2014

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

Stoplegcramps

Posted by 4991701825473192541 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent remedy. Works promptly. A tremendous relief. Works like a charm.

Leg cramps

Posted by 4904985708896586710 on Sep 15, 2014

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks