Впервые в iHerb?!

Eclectic Institute, Burdock Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 587.70
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Oct 07, 2008

This tincture has worked very well for my eczema and brought down the itching and red lumps almost immediately.

Great product!

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Apr 02, 2014

I use burdock for hair growth.. so is not like I can see the results right away but I can say that is easy to apply as a concetrate. great stuff, great price!

helps my sweat

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Mar 19, 2011

When I take 1 ml of this 3 times a day along with a Sage tincture, it really helps to control my excessive underarm sweating. I literally pour sweat whether I'm hot or cold, but this seriously helps regulate it.

Love Eclectic

Posted by Reviewer1436626 on Feb 27, 2012

Good Product

I like Burdock

Posted by Bonfire on Mar 09, 2009

I took the capsules but I like the liquid better. The taste is not too bad. Just put it in some water then drink it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »