RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

what?...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1935252 Oct 17, 2015

i am so disappointed to find this product discontinued! how can iherb stop carrying a health beneficial "folk medicine" like Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar? ACV is part of my daily health regimen...twice a day in a bottle of water, taken with my other vitamin supplements. of course, i don't know why iHerb would discontinue a popular product like Bragg's ACV, but if there is a way to get it back for us, they have my vote! potential customers...please write a review requesting the return of our all important health supplement, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar! iHerb, i am hoping you will reconsider carrying this product, because we want to purchase Bragg's ACV here, rather than from those "other guys"! thank you for all considerations of this request... sincerely, carla jacobs

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I can't do it

Отзыв оставлен 4853475420111188441 Sep 12, 2013

I drank this once in warm water and it's Not pleasant and not worth doing again!

Not seen big change

Отзыв оставлен 4875325032204571436 Jun 22, 2013

I am using this for last 20 days but didn't find much change.

BOTTLE CAP BROKEN

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2407844 Jan 31, 2011

I have used this product but could not use this one because cap was broken and I was afraid to use it. IHerb refunded my money, but I was still without product. This was the second time the cap was broken when I ordered this product. The first time I didn't say anything, so now I don't think I will order this product from IHerb again. I am otherwise very satisfied with IHerb.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Shipping is problem

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2960704 Mar 20, 2009

I like Bragg organic apple cider vinegar. But shipping is not good. I ordered it Feb. 27. But i did not get what i ordered untill Mar. 20.

apple cider vinegar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2387496 Oct 27, 2008

I have not tried due to the warnings found on earth clinic folk remedies . . . and although I need to alkaline my body I will not risk the side effects!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Poor service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2872816 Aug 11, 2008

Very slow shipping service

Bad batch

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2230064 May 20, 2008

Ordinarily very good as far as vinegar goes, but this time got a bad batch in leaky (though still sealed) bottles. Had strange almost sulfur-like taste. Normally quite a good product and first time in years of use have ever had this problem. iHerb refunded purchase price.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным