Ваша корзина пуста

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Very misleading-not recommended

Отзыв оставлен 5275764006935021909 Oct 05, 2013

The image shows as a sponge on the end of the brush. However, this brush head plastic area is too big to fit a lot of bottles. It's as big as the sponge. so if you have a bottle that has a small opening(such as Medela) you will not be able to use this. Even for those that can put the brush head in, the plastic is too big and sponge is too hard to clean hard-to-reach areas. Waste of money. Buy other soft sponge brushes.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not super impressed

Отзыв оставлен 5017061266756677207 Mar 15, 2014

Unfortunately, I'm having to EP & bottle feed about 90% of the time. Comparing to it's ~$3-4 counterparts, I can't say I'm super impressed with the ~$10 Born Free brush, although I still love my BF bottles. The brush does have a unique nipple cleaner, that you don't have to unscrew constantly with wet hands (like Munchkin) but does not have any attachment that cleans thoroughly the BF vent system parts, so I still have to use two brushes to properly clean the bottles. Additionally, the sponge head doesn't fit down in my Medela bottles, so when I have a large pile of dishes at the end of the day, I find I don't use it much at all.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-2 из 2