RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽686.26

₽893.93

Экономия: ₽207.67 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

TERRIFIC cough syrup!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2031172 Sep 10, 2010

My husband and I have been using this cough syrup for a couple of years now. We discovered it here on iherb. We both have asthma and it works to soothe and calm coughs for whatever reason. In July of this year, my husband had a quadruple bypass. Anybody who knows what this is knows that you have a breathing tube down your throat and his was in a little longer than usual. When they pulled it out, it hurt his throat more than the average person. He's had a frog in there for awhile. It didn't dawn on me to try this syrup out on him because it's not like it's a cold or asthma issue. But out of desperation we tried it and it calms down the frog and weird cough he has from the surgery so he gets some relief. I give this cough syrup AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa+++++++++++++ !! Better than anything OTC.

Отзыв оставлен mrkq10 Oct 30, 2007

it helps to relief cough especialy at night.

Boericke & Tafel Daytime cough syrup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1153068 Aug 19, 2008

Wonderful product! I am a singer and this product helps sooth the throat so well and of course it helps with a cough/ cold symptoms. Please continue to offer both the night and daytime cough syrups.They are fantsatic!!!

Daytime cough syrup by B&T

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1363563 Jul 24, 2008

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1705774 Jun 09, 2011

Started with nighttime, add this after it worked so well.

Effective!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1231783 Dec 22, 2007

Works very well! And, it has no harmful side effects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Helps my husband's cough...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1143531 Aug 02, 2016

This cough syrup works very well and is all natural ingredients. My husband gets bronchitis every couple of years and when he does, this is the only cough syrup he will use. This year he did have to take some antibiotics also, but for the lingering cough, this is a very effective cough syrup.

soothing on the throat

Отзыв оставлен bbchris Jan 08, 2010

I was delighted to find a gentle cough syrup to keep on hand in medicine cabinet. Thank you iherb!

Great Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3351687 Jul 13, 2008

I was skeptical when my daughter sent me my first bottle, but found out it is great when your cough is just starting. Reduces symptoms right away.

works

Отзыв оставлен Katarinatan Nov 11, 2012

I got this for my mom's persistent coughs. She seemed to be better now.

Позиции 1-10 из 13