RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽683.55

₽890.07

Экономия: ₽206.52 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Long time user

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3116407 Feb 24, 2009

This product is something I never go without in the house and on trips. It is wonderful for burns, minor cuts and scraps, sunburn and sometimes I even use in on a plug pore or pimple. Antibacterial properties keep wounds from becoming infected and speed granulation of the tissue for faster healing and less scaring. Chris L. Inner Garden Path (tm) to Healing

poison ivy relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1153647 Oct 28, 2007

I am allergic to poison ivy - I can get it just by breathing the spores. This product dries up poison ivy faster than anything..it reduces a red, weeping, swollen rash to dried up "finished" scabs in 2-3 days. It's amazing!

Homeopathic Calendula Gel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1116279 Jan 10, 2009

Fantastic product for people who do not want any additives, petro products, glycols, parabens, etc. This is a superb product.

Used for years

Отзыв оставлен healthyu Feb 06, 2012

I have used this product for years and feel that it is effective and safe. I use it for cuts, and other skin irritations and for a general all around first aid ointment with good results. Very soothing and it lasts a long time

Soothing gel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602547 Jun 13, 2010

Very soothing for skin irritations.

I like it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2805211 May 12, 2011

Good product! After using the gel, the cut on my hand healed very quickly. pain disappeared after 5 minutes

Calendula Gel

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2120882 Jun 05, 2011

This is wonderful to have on hand at all times. Works great on small cuts, scrapes and itches. I also use it for something unusual. A light hair gel. Just a little bit rubbed in my hands and thru my hair keeps my slightly natural curly hair in place without having to use heavy hairspray!

ALways choose this one

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1731662 Aug 07, 2008

Good product very soothing on rashes and cuts

Wonderful

Отзыв оставлен PointBeaute Sep 04, 2008

I use it on any skin discomfort. It is immediately soothing, non greasy, plus the smell is great.

Gotta try it!

Отзыв оставлен myoungpepper Nov 14, 2008

I bought this product to have on hand for those times when someone get's a little too much sun or bites from insects that need tending to. So far haven't had a need to try it, but believe it will do all I expect it to do. So far from my experience using products by Boericke and Tafele I have been very pleased. This company uses all natural ingredients and seem to know what works together well. Make sure you try their Arnica gel if you need something for bruising or pain. Iherb has been the best and most reasonable company to purchase health and healing aids from. Their service is tops and shipping prices just as affordable. Thanks iherb!

Позиции 1-10 из 20