RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽283.08

₽393.42

Экономия: ₽110,34 (скидка 28%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009488 фев 03, 2010

I use this to help with bruising.

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3302292 авг 31, 2010

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Arnica

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525580 мар 15, 2011

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

opinion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3261100 окт 21, 2011

this product does help with aches and pains

MR. Finch

Отзыв оставлен 5591110856795200720 апр 27, 2014

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

Practical and cheap

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2837310 май 13, 2015

You can carry it wherever you go!! Great for the whole family!!

Not bad

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1849347 апр 15, 2013

Not bad

Pain releaf

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2326828 авг 29, 2011

Great stuff. Slower action time. Does what it is suppose to do, releave pain.

Arnica Remedy by Beoricke

Отзыв оставлен JanMartin мар 21, 2008

This remedy dose work but we were not fond of the larger tablet size. It is a bit chalky, and less friendly to give to children. They are a bit smaller than baby aspirin. But not the tiny balls often seen in other remedy brands. These pour out, rather than click or twist like other brands. So be cautious when you open it. Overall good.

Pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1319366 июл 07, 2012

I do not know if these are really helping my back pain so far but nothing seems to help it...

Позиции 1-10 из 11