Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Boericke & Tafel, Arnica Montana 30X, 100 Tablets

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Feb 03, 2010

I use this to help with bruising.

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Posted by Reviewer3302292 on Aug 31, 2010

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1525580 on Mar 15, 2011

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

opinion

Posted by Reviewer3261100 on Oct 21, 2011

this product does help with aches and pains

MR. Finch

Posted by 5591110856795200720 on Apr 27, 2014

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »