Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works well !!

Posted by Reviewer1733293 on Jun 20, 2008

I have a rotator cuff problem on my left shoulder, and this has helped with the initial pain. Though I must say, for me, it causes (more pain) for a couple of minutes, then it subsides and (almost) all the pain to (ALL) the pain is relieved!

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 17, 2007

I have tendonitis and these help me get back to sleep at night and don't interfere with my prescription medication.

Lorena

Posted by Reviewer1656390 on Dec 22, 2007

I've been using this for about 20 years for all bumps, bruises, sprains, strains, back pain, neck pain, menstrual pain, headaches, and even childbirth and serious injuries. Don't underestimate these little white pills--they get the healing done, and quick!!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 23, 2010

I like to buy my homeopathic remedies in glass vials & bottles to avoid plastic toxins form plastic vials.

hard to find

Posted by Reviewer3357718 on Oct 24, 2010

my husband had several surgeries and was told Arnica is good for the blood. Even in the hospital the nurses said to bring your Arnica, we cant get it

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »