| Russia

Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Boericke & Tafel, Alpha CF Liquid, 1 fl oz

Экономия: $3.08 (скидка 28%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Worth the "Burn"

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1287062 Oct 20, 2007

These little drops are a bit strong under the tongue but not unbearable. You can dilute them with water if desired. In any case , if you've got an upper respiratory/ flu or flu-like condition, this is a powerful ally to keep on hand. Offers very quick results.

Пожаловаться

The Best Cold Prevention EVER!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3263926 Feb 22, 2008

Big fan of Alpha CF for years and years and with half our staff sick all around me in the winter months and exotic germs coming into our resort area all ski season, I am staying healthy with this fabulous remedy!

Use it all the time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940492 Sep 08, 2009

I use this for both my husband & I at the first sign of a cold & it really helps get rid of it quicker!

B&T Alpha CF

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1335010 Dec 16, 2009

I have used this product for many years and wouldn't be without it at home and in my locker at work....at the first sign of cold or flu I start taking the product and it doesn't take as long to start feeling better. I especially like the liquid formula as it seems to work faster than the tables and sometimes it is hard to find. I'm glad I found it at iHerb.com!

this seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2426904 Nov 13, 2011

i take this and this has to be the best, it does work for cold and flus. but only effective if taken early on.

Позиции 1-5 из 6