Bob's Red Mill, 'Sweet' White Sorghum Flour, Gluten Free, 22 oz (623 g)

руб 178.12

Posted by 5297316669217199427 on Sep 24, 2014

A fantastic product!

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer2087358 on Feb 23, 2012

I really like this flour for breading and in gluten free baking mixes. Excellent quality!

GLuten free flour

Posted by Reviewer2166946 on Mar 06, 2012

This is a very tasty flour at an excellent price - we pay almost 3 times this price in Australia. I always mix it with other flours at a rough 20%.

trusted and fresh

Posted by Reviewer2984877 on Mar 14, 2012

I guess I could say the same thing about the Sorghum flour and with the Millet. I use both of the flours in my gf bread and the bread always turns out tasting fresh and light. I trust the Bob's brand to be processed in a gf facility

Пожаловаться

This is my new favourite gluten free flour!

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 28, 2012

It's hard to get your hands on sorghum flour here, even though we are one of the biggest producers worldwide. I am so happy that iHerb offers it an affordable price. My first time cooking with sorghum flour, I made pancakes and it worked brilliantly. Also works great for scones. Has a hearty, yet not heavy and subtly sweet flavour. I love it.