Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Bob's Red Mill, Картофельный крахмал, неизмененный, 24 унции (680 г)

руб 180.30
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Excellent product

Posted by 5635996341230780345 on Jul 15, 2014

Great product. Best used with cold food (ie I have mine with an almond milk protein shake). Fills you up and helps settle your stomach.

yum and good

Posted by 4650457901289109075 on Jul 22, 2014

So nice for cooking and so good for your tummy

Good Quality

Posted by 4911886488675770027 on Aug 25, 2014

I have found that in most cases if a recipe calls for corn starch, potato starch can be used. I find potato starch much easier to handle and so far get better results in baking with the potato starch. I feel my cakes, cookies and bread are a little moister than when I was using corn starch. I don't make as big of a mess in the kitchen either with the potato starch. I like the quality of Bob' Red Mill products and will continue to buy them. After looking around I found that iHerb had the best price for this product and you can't beat free shipping.

better than corn.....

Posted by Reviewer1638849 on Apr 13, 2008

i loved the potato starch...have used manoschevitz for years but it is hard to find......also, thanks for the quick delivery!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2943272 on May 12, 2008

I live in a rural part of Maine, so going to the grocery store is a once a week thing for me. Knowing that my local grocery store does not carry potato starch, I did the next best thing(go online) that is where I found iHerb.com. I found what I needed and it arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Thank you. P.S. the price was reasonable.