Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Bob's Red Mill, Картофельный крахмал, неизмененный, 24 унции (680 г)

руб 332.45
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Good Quality

Отзыв оставлен 4911886488675770027 Aug 25, 2014

I have found that in most cases if a recipe calls for corn starch, potato starch can be used. I find potato starch much easier to handle and so far get better results in baking with the potato starch. I feel my cakes, cookies and bread are a little moister than when I was using corn starch. I don't make as big of a mess in the kitchen either with the potato starch. I like the quality of Bob' Red Mill products and will continue to buy them. After looking around I found that iHerb had the best price for this product and you can't beat free shipping.

Fast good shipping

Отзыв оставлен 4985871662721796435 Oct 21, 2014

The product is good . Worth the money :)

Good produkt

Отзыв оставлен 5660855209550700531 Oct 27, 2014

best of the resistant starch

better than corn.....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1638849 Apr 13, 2008

i loved the potato starch...have used manoschevitz for years but it is hard to find......also, thanks for the quick delivery!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2943272 May 12, 2008

I live in a rural part of Maine, so going to the grocery store is a once a week thing for me. Knowing that my local grocery store does not carry potato starch, I did the next best thing(go online) that is where I found iHerb.com. I found what I needed and it arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Thank you. P.S. the price was reasonable.