Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Bob's Red Mill, Картофельный крахмал, неизмененный, 24 унции (680 г)

руб 284.38
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Good Quality

Posted by 4911886488675770027 on Aug 25, 2014

I have found that in most cases if a recipe calls for corn starch, potato starch can be used. I find potato starch much easier to handle and so far get better results in baking with the potato starch. I feel my cakes, cookies and bread are a little moister than when I was using corn starch. I don't make as big of a mess in the kitchen either with the potato starch. I like the quality of Bob' Red Mill products and will continue to buy them. After looking around I found that iHerb had the best price for this product and you can't beat free shipping.

Fast good shipping

Posted by 4985871662721796435 on Oct 21, 2014

The product is good . Worth the money :)

Good produkt

Posted by 5660855209550700531 on Oct 27, 2014

best of the resistant starch

better than corn.....

Posted by Reviewer1638849 on Apr 13, 2008

i loved the potato starch...have used manoschevitz for years but it is hard to find......also, thanks for the quick delivery!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2943272 on May 12, 2008

I live in a rural part of Maine, so going to the grocery store is a once a week thing for me. Knowing that my local grocery store does not carry potato starch, I did the next best thing(go online) that is where I found iHerb.com. I found what I needed and it arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Thank you. P.S. the price was reasonable.