Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Quinoa Flour, 22 oz (623 g)

руб 1094.54
Other Reviews (1)

Different than what I expected

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1302102 May 14, 2009

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

Different taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2147901 Jan 29, 2012

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

Still unopened

Отзыв оставлен 5116640392345431828 Nov 26, 2012

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

Living Au Naturale

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1479485 Jan 05, 2009

A purchase for my mom who is sensitive to wheat products, she made some very delicious apple walnut bars. Great product!

Good Stuff