RU

Позиции 1-5 из 5

I'm in Bread Heaven!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3000993 Nov 26, 2013

Since this arrived, I have been making all kinds of wonderfully delicious bread buns - to the delight of my family members! If you haven't tried the Japanese yudane/tangzhong technique of breadmaking, I highly recommend you goggle search and try out for your next breadmaking project! I am awaiting eagerly the arrival of my next order of this lovely flour.

Cheaper than the supermarket

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2954358 Oct 08, 2012

I buy this quality flour from iherb because it is cheaper than the local supermarket.

A favorite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1333587 Apr 04, 2013

I use this flour along with whole grain flours to make biscuits, breads, tortillas, muffins, etc. Great all purpose flour. I always have some in my pantry.

Didn't upset my digestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2255839 Aug 02, 2013

I was interested to find that this flour did not upset my tummy like regular supermarket flour. It tasted great too.

Sealed for Freshness, No Light

Отзыв оставлен Health-YourWealth Dec 24, 2015

Bob's Red Mill fan! I'd grind my own grains for freshness and nutrition, except my use for flours is not very often, so I choose Bob's. They make a variety of flours and grains and package in small amounts, and some in more economical larger packages.

Позиции 1-5 из 5