RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽585.08

₽616.01

Экономия: ₽30.93 (скидка 5%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great way of adding Omega-3 and fiber in my family's diet

Отзыв оставлен honestreviews1 Apr 13, 2013

This is a great way to add omega-3 and fiber to my family's diet. I replace 20-25% of flour when making bread (I also adjust the water slightly more, like around 5% as flaxseed meal needs more water to make the dough workable and not too heavy/dense). I also use 25% for our pancake mix (the rest is wholemeal flour and buckwheat flour) four our european style/crepe-like pancakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

Great tasting flaxseed meal

Отзыв оставлен MGG-ThreeTwoFour Aug 01, 2015

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

extra fiber

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2796695 May 28, 2008

added fiber for digestive and heart health

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5384499250266375404 Jun 21, 2013

I really like Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed. I take it to help my cholesterol.

YAY for GFM

Отзыв оставлен 5001248818605505969 May 18, 2012

Fantastic - 0 carbs. Great quality, perfect for my needs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

GREAT Item! Add this ORGANIC Flaxseed to Your Baking!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue Mar 12, 2015

Flaxseed Meal has a nice robust nutty flavor. A tablespoon or two baked into your breads and muffins or added to your hot cooked cereal or pancakes brings you the amazing nutritional benefits of Omega-3, lignans and dietary fiber. I appreciate that this all natural product is gluten free and USDA Organic.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Golden Flaxseed Meal, 32 oz (907 g)

Отзыв оставлен 5667736993252700182 Feb 14, 2016

Delicious porridge turns out. Thank you seller

Bob's Mill

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1535890 May 18, 2008

Great flavore good as a cereal or on salads, fish and breads etc...

Excellent Flax Meal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620993 Oct 31, 2016

I have used flax seed and flax seed meal for some years. Recently I checked around on iherb and found this Bob's Red Mill Fax Seed Meal. I have used the entire bag now and found it to be good quality. I would recommend it.

Really healthy for me.

Отзыв оставлен 5125370855454117099 Oct 18, 2012

I have been using this product for a long while. I have ordered on line before but your products were less expensive. I used to get them at Food Lion but they quit carrying them.

Позиции 1-10 из 16