RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, мука из золотого льняного семени, 32 унции (907 г)

₽607.72
₽639.85
Экономия: ₽32.13 (скидка 5%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Great way of adding Omega-3 and fiber in my family's diet

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен honestreviews1 Apr 13, 2013

This is a great way to add omega-3 and fiber to my family's diet. I replace 20-25% of flour when making bread (I also adjust the water slightly more, like around 5% as flaxseed meal needs more water to make the dough workable and not too heavy/dense). I also use 25% for our pancake mix (the rest is wholemeal flour and buckwheat flour) four our european style/crepe-like pancakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great tasting flaxseed meal

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MGG-ThreeTwoFour Aug 01, 2015

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5384499250266375404 Jun 21, 2013

I really like Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed. I take it to help my cholesterol.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bob's Mill

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1535890 May 18, 2008

Great flavore good as a cereal or on salads, fish and breads etc...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

extra fiber

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2796695 May 28, 2008

added fiber for digestive and heart health

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »