RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽493.63
₽518.15
Экономия: ₽24.52 (скидка 5%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 27 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great Product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3324093 Oct 20, 2008

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

golden flax

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682718 Sep 15, 2009

nice alternative to brown flax

Great product..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1254460 Mar 20, 2010

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2721842 Jun 02, 2010

This is an excellent source of healthy fiber and oil which I mix in my cereal and in baking.

Highly Recommend

Отзыв оставлен 4742022415943631670 Oct 28, 2015

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

Позиции 1-5 из 18