RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bob's Red Mill, Лущеное конопляное семя, 12 унций (340 г)

₽1,048.96
₽1,104.02
Экономия: ₽55.06 (скидка 5%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Can't live without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2027504 Jan 20, 2012

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love Hemp!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1992939 Feb 21, 2012

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Tiny Seeds of Joy

Отзыв оставлен 4989897888520742403 Apr 30, 2014

I picked up a shaker of Omega Zest at the little health food spot and decided these were MAGIC seeds that I wanted in my life. Finding hulled hemp seed locally was a joke. I looked around and found it here and at a GREAT price. I love these little guys. I find excuses to sprinkle them everywhere on everything. Even my banana is not safe! I added to the Triple Omega Seed Mix which I got here also. LOVE them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fresh.

Отзыв оставлен annannaljuba Mar 21, 2011

Really fresh and juicy hemp seed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4