Bob's Red Mill, Hulled Hemp Seed, 12 oz (340 g)

руб 604.58
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2027504 on Jan 20, 2012

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

Love Hemp!

Posted by Reviewer1992939 on Feb 21, 2012

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

Tiny Seeds of Joy

Posted by 4989897888520742403 on Apr 30, 2014

I picked up a shaker of Omega Zest at the little health food spot and decided these were MAGIC seeds that I wanted in my life. Finding hulled hemp seed locally was a joke. I looked around and found it here and at a GREAT price. I love these little guys. I find excuses to sprinkle them everywhere on everything. Even my banana is not safe! I added to the Triple Omega Seed Mix which I got here also. LOVE them.

Fresh.

Posted by annannaljuba on Mar 21, 2011

Really fresh and juicy hemp seed.