Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Bob's Red Mill, Masa Harina без глютена, золотая кукурузная мука, 24 унций (680 г)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

decent tortillas

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3122723 Dec 12, 2011

I made tortiilas using this mix and followed the instructions on the label. They had an ackward taste maybe due no gluten in the mix. Im used to using maseca, but this mix is not to bad. I will make some gorditas in the next few days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2557469 Jul 01, 2013

I use this is in a gluten free all-purpose blend. Works great. I have not used it for any other recipe.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Makes very good tortillas

Отзыв оставлен vegangry Oct 20, 2013

The whole family loves the tortillas made with this flour. I think the clue is to make the tortillas very thin. I use the receipt on the package. I have tried other corn flour to make tortillas, but they did not turn out as good as the ones made with this flour.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

corn aroma

Отзыв оставлен kanaca Nov 07, 2013

Tasty all-natural option for Masa Harina. I use it in muffins made with Bob's GF polenta I've soaked in lime and cooked. The smell is so corn-nutty. Thanks Bob's!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен 5702615038509124220 Dec 05, 2013

Just like the stuff I used when I lived in Mexico.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »