Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix, 22 oz (623 g)

руб 330.44
Экономия: $0.34 (скидка 5%)
3.4 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Bread

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2032049 Nov 08, 2011

I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.

LOVE IT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2006780 Apr 21, 2011

My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3222101 May 25, 2011

This is one of the best G-F mixes I have tried. I did add an extra egg, a few more chopped raisins and extra cinnamon, however, this addition is not essential. Note: I baked this in my Zojirushi bread machine under the "homemade" mode -" 1 rise" at 50 minute and "bake" at 60 minutes AFTER mixing the dough in a separate mixer to make sure all the ingredients were thoroughly combined and then placing it into the the bread machine with the above settings.

no no no

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2218574 Mar 05, 2012

This tastes lovely but very heavy. This made me feel so un well, worse than eating normal bread, it has hidden ingredients or could be the cornstarch.

Excellent, not sweet

Отзыв оставлен LantauMama Jan 25, 2015

I love that this is not sweet (only the raisins make it sweet). I add extra cinnamon and ground vanilla beans when I mix it. Perfect with butter or even coconut butter as a treat! Big hit with everyone!

Позиции 1-5 из 10