RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bob's Red Mill, Миндальная мука, без клейковины, 16 унций (1 фунт) 453г

₽854.69
₽899.53
Экономия: ₽44.84 (скидка 5%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 98 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (9)
Сортировать по

Позиции 36-40 из 61

« Предыдущая | 6 7 8 9 10 | Следующая »

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2841114 Nov 04, 2012

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

Пожаловаться

All it's cracked up to be

Отзыв оставлен 5116640392345431828 Nov 26, 2012

I've been meaning to order this for quite some time now. It is everything I've been expecting and it definitely makes for healthier baking than with regular flour.

Use it a lot

Отзыв оставлен lillanne Dec 11, 2012

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

Good almond flour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1704230 Mar 09, 2013

Works very well, and easy to bake with. Taste is nice

Great for baking

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968957 Apr 14, 2013

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Позиции 36-40 из 61