RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽838.73

₽882.74

Экономия: ₽44,01 (скидка 5%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Fabulous

Отзыв оставлен 5685696938055253913 окт 28, 2014

Highly recommend this product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Almond meal

Отзыв оставлен 4807129334002818028 дек 29, 2014

Exceptional product, great for my German Christmas cookies, and anything else that requires finely ground, blanched almonds. I was disappointed when they stopped selling it in my grocery stores, but thrilled to get great delivery and service from the "source"

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

nice

Отзыв оставлен 5685610328029488998 май 30, 2015

really like it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен 5677855452997590995 июн 21, 2015

Really good almond meal, great for baking.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Almond flour

Отзыв оставлен 4863710953683125435 авг 12, 2013

Superb

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good quality!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1190860 сен 22, 2013

Great substitute of wheat flour.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2841114 ноя 04, 2012

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for baking

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968957 апр 14, 2013

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tasty!

Отзыв оставлен 5165183903646514528 июн 26, 2013

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best baking

Отзыв оставлен 5654482386370791565 окт 15, 2013

Delicious

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 41-50 из 75

« Предыдущая | 3 4 5 6 7 | Следующая »