RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽860.53

₽905.68

Экономия: ₽45.15 (скидка 5%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен 5685696938055253913 Oct 28, 2014

Highly recommend this product

Almond meal

Отзыв оставлен 4807129334002818028 Dec 29, 2014

Exceptional product, great for my German Christmas cookies, and anything else that requires finely ground, blanched almonds. I was disappointed when they stopped selling it in my grocery stores, but thrilled to get great delivery and service from the "source"

nice

Отзыв оставлен 5685610328029488998 May 30, 2015

really like it

Good taste

Отзыв оставлен 5677855452997590995 Jun 21, 2015

Really good almond meal, great for baking.

Almond flour

Отзыв оставлен 4863710953683125435 Aug 12, 2013

Superb

Good quality!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1190860 Sep 22, 2013

Great substitute of wheat flour.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2841114 Nov 04, 2012

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

Great for baking

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2968957 Apr 14, 2013

I love using Almond Flour in my homemade baking mix. I make up a huge batch of this mix all the time, which has about 12 cups of every kind of flour I can think of in it... to use for pancakes and waffles or muffins. I kind of make it different every time depending upon what is in the house, but I love to use all different kinds of flours - whole wheat, brown rice flour, graham flour, spelt flour, quinoa flour, etc. I also grind up rolled oats and use a cup of oat flour. Also wheat and oat bran... Last time I tried using a cup of the almond meal / flour and it gave my pancakes and waffles a great light and soft / crispy edged texture. Next time I'll add 2 cups in! I've read that you can use it to substitute about 1/3 or your recipe's flour. Try it!

Tasty!

Отзыв оставлен 5165183903646514528 Jun 26, 2013

Have tried several gluten-free flours - this one is great! Made pancakes and they were awesome! Not sure about non-sweet recipes as I have not tried yet.

Best baking