RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,026.57

₽1,283.22

Экономия: ₽256.64 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(3)
3 Звезды
(0)
2 Звезды
(0)
1 Звезды
(0)
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 5616678391637242005 Jan 23, 2016

Pure lanolin source from cholecalciferol.. There are no added ingredients that I am allergic to which are many. I HAVE HEART AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and this brand has been wonderful for me. I feel so much better after taking the Bluebonnet supplement. In my opinion it is the best. .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

FAST DELIVERY

Отзыв оставлен 5420811542129798207 Jan 25, 2013

iHerb provides a great product and wonderful service. I live in Israel and still got free shipping. Product was delivered in less than a week! I would definitely order again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great value

Отзыв оставлен Suziesue Nov 28, 2012

I always feel brighter after taking these on gloomy gray days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Noticable Improvement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2864112 Sep 24, 2012

My blood tests showed that I was significantly low in vitamin D so my doctor put me on a prescription for 50,000 IU. This is a good daily product of cholecalciferol. Vitamin D is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It is also used for diabetes, obesity, muscle weakness, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and tooth and gum disease.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Отзыв оставлен ChooseHealth Apr 03, 2012

I have not found any other Vitamin D3 product that compares with this one. Bluebonnet makes a great product. I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Vitamin D3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1043776 Feb 08, 2012

I have a variety of food allergies and must take specialized supplements because I am also allergic to many of the ingredients in most vitamins. The Bluebonnet vitamin D Vcaps allows me to get the necessary amount of vitamin D and know that I can take it safely without getting sick from it. I am very pleased.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3036917 Nov 18, 2011

Very good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

sun in a bottle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3294106 Oct 29, 2011

good value, great quality

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

quality product and worth the price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3214503 Aug 25, 2011

I've purchased this brand of Vit. D3 for some time now; I'm not willing to change brands as this is the best that I've found.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 Jul 06, 2011

one of the few d3 products that i actually use

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »