RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3, 2000 IU, 250 Softgels

₽972.46
₽1,215.57
Экономия: ₽243.11 (скидка 20%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Great Product, Great Customer Service

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2093022 Dec 12, 2009

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Only D3 I found without lanolin

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2117535 Nov 06, 2011

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Great D

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен yourhealthsuccess Nov 28, 2011

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2132759 Feb 04, 2009

Excellent product and price

natural

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3051410 Feb 07, 2010

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

Позиции 1-5 из 8