Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Ubiquinol, Cellular Active CoQ10, 25 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels

$15.16
$18.95
руб 771.28
Экономия: $3.79 (скидка 20%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (7)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Great product!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1948159 Dec 26, 2010

Ubiquinol is assimilated easier, for older people, because the body doesn't have to convert the regular CoQ10 ubiquinone to ubiquinol. This form is more potent so 25 mg is just the perfect dosage of ubiquinol for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

exactly what I was looking for

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1797815 May 18, 2011

I bought these to give to my 20 pound dog that had been sick. In addition to the medicine she takes twice daily, I give her one Ubiquinol CoQ10 pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. Since she has been taking these, she seems to have more energy. I plan to continue her on these pills for ever. I also want to start taking a stronger dose of these myself as soon as I feel like I have the extra money. She needs them more than I do.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Just the right dosage per capsule

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5607165855274082952 Nov 10, 2012

Most of the CoQ10 dosage out there are ridiculously large. This is just right for me to adjust the dosage for myself and is obviously small enough for my dog as well. Hope they don't decide to discontinue this product in the future.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

New to this brand.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2641970 Aug 10, 2013

I have been taking this along with my red rice yeast for lowering of cholesterol. Haven't had my update blood test yet, but it was lower by taking the red rice yeast and another type of CoQ10. I took this because they said it was better for an older person. I look forward to seeing my results next time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

CoQ10

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1296373 Aug 26, 2010

I bought these capsules for my cats. This is the only pure 25 mg. Ubiquinol capsule that I could find in the market.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »