Bluebonnet Nutrition, Potassium, 99 mg, 90 Vcaps

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Potassium is potassium

Posted by Reviewer1783842 From Virginia on Mar 09, 2011

I take potassium for my blood pressure and it works! This is as good as any on the market.

Пожаловаться

Great For Nightime Leg Cramps!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 From California on Nov 27, 2012

This is the best potassium I've found for nighttime leg cramps, which used to plague me almost nightly. I take various other medications for blood pressure, colesterol, psycotropic drugs (antidepressants), all of which I have been told deplete the body of potassium. It works for me, Thankfully!

Пожаловаться

Stops Nighttime Leg Cramps!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 From California on May 11, 2013

This BlueBonnet potassium is "potassium ASPERATE" which I have found to be the most effective of all the different potassium types that are out there today. Combined with BlueBonnet CHELATED Magnesium, it stops agonizing nightly leg cramps which my Grandmother used to call "Charley horses." I take one Potassium and one Magnesium every night before bedtime, and sleep like a baby, without any signs of cramps. If I miss taking them even for a couple of nights, I pay the painful price... and have to jump out of bed and walk around frantically until the cramps disappear. I usually buy these two products ahead of time, so I don't run out. Thanks, iHerb, for being the BEST there is! You have never failed me in 8+ years!!

normal now

Posted by Reviewer1626105 From New York on Oct 02, 2009

My potassium levels run low, so I started taking Bluebonnet once a day - last physical all was normal, so it's now part of my daily regimen.

Пожаловаться

Very pleased with product and price

Posted by Reviewer2095620 From Australia on Aug 26, 2010

Delivery not so fast as the first delivery, but it got here !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »