Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

After the doctors, minerals

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2695165 Dec 11, 2010

After going through chemo then suffering damage to my back from a fall, I was plagued by muscle spasms that were terrible. It was becoming impossible to deal with. I went to a specialist who wanted me on three muscle relaxers a day which would make me comotose. Instead, I decided to get the Bluebonnet Multiminerals. I had tried some others without much improvement. I was amazed. I rarely have any problem with the muscles after taking them for about three years now. Can't go a day without them without the spasms coming back. Thank you, Bluebonnet for an excellent product.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069814 Jan 20, 2009

I prefer this product because the previous multimineral I purchased was too large a tablet to swallow easily. This one takes twice as much per serving but at least I am not in danger of needing the Heimlich maneuver. An excellant quality product.

Iron free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1783972 Nov 02, 2009

With the addition of this one I now feel my body is getting all it needs. Had to be iron free and is.

Пожаловаться

Multiminerals new for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3103424 Dec 28, 2009

It's difficult for a middle-aged male to know what to do re Calcium. There are suggestions that large calcium intake simultaneously reduces risk of colon cancer while increasing risk of prostate cancer. Men should research this, to find a balanced approach. My doctor suggested a high-quality multi-mineral, so that the calcium is balanced with magnesium and other minerals. This mineral mix also contains 30 mg of zinc and is iron free. I take one cap every second day, but ask your own doctor about it. I also like the veggie caps.

Help For Muscle Spasms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1648561 Jun 13, 2011

Several years ago, I was seeing specialists for muscle spasms. I had tried another brand of multi-mineral but still had problems. I received no help from the doctors, but after trying Blue Bonnet Multi Minerals, I was much improved.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »