RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,610.22

₽2,012.77

Экономия: ₽402.55 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

After the doctors, minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2695165 Dec 11, 2010

After going through chemo then suffering damage to my back from a fall, I was plagued by muscle spasms that were terrible. It was becoming impossible to deal with. I went to a specialist who wanted me on three muscle relaxers a day which would make me comotose. Instead, I decided to get the Bluebonnet Multiminerals. I had tried some others without much improvement. I was amazed. I rarely have any problem with the muscles after taking them for about three years now. Can't go a day without them without the spasms coming back. Thank you, Bluebonnet for an excellent product.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069814 Jan 20, 2009

I prefer this product because the previous multimineral I purchased was too large a tablet to swallow easily. This one takes twice as much per serving but at least I am not in danger of needing the Heimlich maneuver. An excellant quality product.

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5674530231714567260 Jul 07, 2013

I take about half the dose and do just fine. These are really a great vitamin that enhances the sense of balance and strength in my body. Must be taken with food.

bluebonnet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2357124 Nov 29, 2011

love it..

Good Choice

Отзыв оставлен 5149810271169062731 Apr 04, 2016

Multi Minerals with Boron and NO iron is great for keeping your body healthy and strong. Skip the calcium and get a balanced profile of minerals with this.

No more leg cramps!

Отзыв оставлен 4668927397729447296 Jun 08, 2015

I never write these reviews but there was one in here that was helpful to me when I was looking for a multi-mineral in hopes of helping my leg cramps-the kind that would wake me out of a sound sleep in a painful gasp. Well, first night of taking these was the last night of my cramps and that has been for nearly two months. I just came on here to reorder. Amazing.

Help For Muscle Spasms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1648561 Jun 13, 2011

Several years ago, I was seeing specialists for muscle spasms. I had tried another brand of multi-mineral but still had problems. I received no help from the doctors, but after trying Blue Bonnet Multi Minerals, I was much improved.

Iron free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1783972 Nov 02, 2009

With the addition of this one I now feel my body is getting all it needs. Had to be iron free and is.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен 5001881945728055873 Sep 23, 2012

It has the necessary minerals and without iron. It is easy to swallow

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

More energy during the day, decrease in heart fluttering

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2334972 Jul 28, 2014

This multi supplement takes the place of a handful of pills. I have an occasional fluttering of the heart and when I take 2 multi-mineral tabs in the morning, the fluttering disappears. Very solid product. I have been using Multi Minerals for over a year - it is the one supplement I will not do without.

Позиции 1-10 из 13