RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

₽1,710.72
₽2,138.40
Экономия: ₽427.68 (скидка 20%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

After the doctors, minerals

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2695165 Dec 11, 2010

After going through chemo then suffering damage to my back from a fall, I was plagued by muscle spasms that were terrible. It was becoming impossible to deal with. I went to a specialist who wanted me on three muscle relaxers a day which would make me comotose. Instead, I decided to get the Bluebonnet Multiminerals. I had tried some others without much improvement. I was amazed. I rarely have any problem with the muscles after taking them for about three years now. Can't go a day without them without the spasms coming back. Thank you, Bluebonnet for an excellent product.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069814 Jan 20, 2009

I prefer this product because the previous multimineral I purchased was too large a tablet to swallow easily. This one takes twice as much per serving but at least I am not in danger of needing the Heimlich maneuver. An excellant quality product.

bluebonnet

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2357124 Nov 29, 2011

love it..

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен 5001881945728055873 Sep 23, 2012

It has the necessary minerals and without iron. It is easy to swallow

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5674530231714567260 Jul 07, 2013

I take about half the dose and do just fine. These are really a great vitamin that enhances the sense of balance and strength in my body. Must be taken with food.

Позиции 1-5 из 12