Ваша корзина пуста
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Цитрат магния, 120 капсул

руб 924.08
Экономия: $3.99 (скидка 20%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 22 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

muscle pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1178785 Oct 07, 2008

Can tell a difference in less than a month in muscle & joint pain.

Helped my back pain!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047570 Jan 29, 2012

for about a year I suffered from excruciating back pain at night and couldn't turn over without wincing and moaning at its worst. I read a book that suggested that a lack of magnesium might be the problem and so I started taking it more than six months ago. I noticed improvement within about a month or less and now I have no problems with back pain at night. This pain was located in the mid-back or waist area, and involved muscle pain, not skeletal pain.

Dosage isn't too high

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1506472 Jun 22, 2012

I like the fact that the dosage isn't really high on this because too high dosages can sometime cause diarrhea. With this you can split the dosage out through out the day.

Always my first choice

Отзыв оставлен 4943887263208897998 Jul 12, 2014

Bluebonnet magnesium and calcium just works better in my body. I don't know why, it just does. This is my personal experience, but I would recommend it to anyone to see if it works for you too. I also appreciate that it doesn't contain extra unnecessary ingredients,which is probably why it works better.

Effective, Easily Absorbed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327608 May 02, 2012

Despite their somewhat large size, these tablets aren't too difficult to swallow. They also don't have too strong a laxative effect. (Another brand of Mag Cit gave me diarrhea.) I can take up to 3 of Bluebonnet's tablets at a time without any problems (though I usually take just 2). Helps prevent cramps in my feet. And, along with a teaspoon of taurine powder, it makes a good nighttime supplement to help me sleep better. Bluebonnet is a reliable brand and the price is reasonable.

Позиции 1-5 из 22