Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 200 Vcaps

руб 1259.70
Экономия: $6.19 (скидка 20%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Problems tolerating aspartate

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307313 May 11, 2012

I used to take Dr Best High Absorption Magnesium (Albion) but had to stop because I figured out I was not tolerating tablet glazes (specifically corn gluten aka Zein). I decided to give this one a try. Unfortunately the aspartate made me feel ill (head pressure) and stressed my liver. I will be trying Bluebonnet's magnesium glycinate next. I currently take magnesium ascorbate powder without any issues but it has a short shelf life and it's hard to get a high dose of magnesium with it.

Magnesium Aspartame

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1709839 Jul 31, 2010

Excellent product. Before ordering, I spoke with the Bluebonnet sales rep about this version of Magnesium (Aspartate)and she confirmed it does not act as a laxative like many magnesium supplements at this dosage.

bluebonnet magnesium

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2021592 Oct 04, 2009

This is my second order of bluebonnet magnesium, I take it with my calcium and D. I was told that taking magnesium helps absorb the calcium and D better. I have a problem with that, and it also makes taking the calcium much more tolerable. You can go to the bathroom a lot easier, as calcium constipates you. I especially like the bluebonnet brand, it's top quality. You are suppose to take half of what you take in calcium. So I take 1,200 mg. of calcium, and 600mg. of magnesium. And I feel wonderful, I do have osteoporosis pretty bad, so taking the magnesium is essential for my bones. Ordering from I Herb is just the best, fast service in the mail, always lets your e-mail know when it's coming. The best company ever, I would never order anywhere else. Hope this was helpful, because most doctor's don't tell you about magnesium, it's highly recommend by Dr. Oz as a must with calcium.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен noneofyourfrigginbusiness Feb 22, 2010

Switched to magnesium glycinate also made by Bluebonnet Nutrition.

Warning: Contains Corn

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2370750 Jul 02, 2013

I am very frustrated. I am searching for corn free supplements as I have a strong corn allergy, and Bluebonnet clearly says that this is "free of corn." However I have reacted from just 2 capsules. It contains magnesium stearate, which is corn derived. I just thought that they had used some kind of magnesium stearate that doesn't come from corn.

Позиции 1-5 из 11