Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Super Earth Жидкая Мультивитаминная Формула, Натуральный Вкус Тропических Фруктов 32 жидких унции (946 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Everyone Should Take This Product!

Posted by wellness4U on Feb 26, 2011

Prior to taking this product, I was having a problem trying to remember things, the simplest things. I thought I was getting Alzheimer so I had a brain scan and MRI performed. That’s how serious it was. All tests came back negative but something was definitely wrong. My wonderful daughter was worried about me and suggested that my body probably was lacking some very important nutrients. So when searching for something to take, I came across this product. This is my third bottle, and I tell you this has given me energy and my memory back and iHerb is a blessing to order from you.

Пожаловаться

Yummy nutrition - Earth-bound delight!

Posted by Reviewer3154212 on Mar 09, 2011

This product was recommended to me by energy-healing as an art pros in Texas. I was skeptical and nervous about taking multi vitamins in liquid. I guess fearing I would overdo it and somehow it would be too much for my sensitive system. I LOVE this product. I've reordered once and will keep using it because I like saving on the amount of capsules/pills that I used to swallow, also it tastes pretty good. You can mix it in your smoothie if you don't like the taste. But, I think you'll like it. It seems to have most everything one needs, with the exception of CoQ10, fish or krill oil and evening primrose oil. Speaking for my own needs.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2308467 on Feb 09, 2010

Was looking all over for a liquid Multi Vit without Iron. Also finding all the antioxidants that usually Multi Vit don't have is awesome!!

An Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2812013 on Aug 24, 2010

This product has restored my energy and my memory. I was forgetting things until I found your website. Its works wonderful for me. I highly recommend it for memory loss. I feel 10 years younger. Linda Washington DC

good deal

Posted by Reviewer3256513 on Dec 18, 2010

The first time I tried this product, I hated it, but that was because I hadn't shaken it well. If you don't do that, you won't like the taste. Shake it every time, and you will find it's a fruity taste. Considering the quality of ingredients, I think this is a bargain.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »