Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium, Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Natural Lemon Flavor, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 14 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very happy with product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1553919 Jun 24, 2009

Like the taste. Will definitely buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent, easy to absorb liquid calcium

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1044478 Jun 22, 2010

Minimal chalkiness, tasy lemony flavour, mildy sweet. This is a great, easily absorbable liquid calcium, better than powder or tablets. I have been taking and feel good. I have been getting charlie's horse on my legs in the middle of the night and after taking, I don't get it now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Easy Calcium Intake

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1470160 Sep 09, 2010

This liquid calcium magnesium supplement was just what I was looking for. No more taking tons of hard pills -- this supplement easily ensures I get my daily dosage.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2672403 Jan 05, 2012

very good and suppose to be utilized by body more than a capsule

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Delicious and great formulation!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2166867 Aug 29, 2014

I love the taste and the formulation is superior to other non-liquid supplements, in my opinion, and contains fewer additives than most other brands I've seen.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 14 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »