RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, L-Theanine, 150 mg, 60 Vcaps

₽2,384.00
₽2,980.00
Экономия: ₽596.00 (скидка 20%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Steve Taggart

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2125551 Jan 24, 2009

A great product but I really do not like so few pills in such a large bottle. It is not only deceptive but a waste of space in my cupboard. If you are going to have a large bottle like that, then put more pills in it and so label the bottle. Better yet, as a service to your customers use smaller bottles for 100 tablets.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helpful

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2614287 Feb 16, 2011

My doctor (the MD variety) recommended Theanine and I've found it very helpful. I seem to have energy and focus but I somehow also stay calm. I've got adrenal fatigue challenges and so this is helping me heal which means not getting stressed while still getting things done.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

wonderful relaxer!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078185 Oct 25, 2011

This product helps me to relax and unwind after a long day so I can get right to sleep. It has no negative side affects like drowsiness in the morning. Great product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

cheap and good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1532568 Jun 04, 2012

Very good and cheap.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

chill out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905389 Feb 10, 2011

I call this my "chill pill"...it does help with the stresses of life

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »