RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,096.32

₽2,620.40

Экономия: ₽524.08 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Steve Taggart

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2125551 Jan 24, 2009

A great product but I really do not like so few pills in such a large bottle. It is not only deceptive but a waste of space in my cupboard. If you are going to have a large bottle like that, then put more pills in it and so label the bottle. Better yet, as a service to your customers use smaller bottles for 100 tablets.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2614287 Feb 16, 2011

My doctor (the MD variety) recommended Theanine and I've found it very helpful. I seem to have energy and focus but I somehow also stay calm. I've got adrenal fatigue challenges and so this is helping me heal which means not getting stressed while still getting things done.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Calming effect & more than that

Отзыв оставлен Gabrielski Apr 15, 2016

I was looking for so long for something that not giving me dizziness or drowsiness. I was reading a lot about l-theanine and l-tryptophan, so I've decided to choose "thea" instead "trypto" just because of what I've mentioned up there. I wish I could describe correct what I feel each time I use it. Well, I guess it's not really necessary to have one each day. But if you really have a panic attack, this pills will make you go through it very easy. If you drink more coffee than you need and you feel lost in space or something, this is the right pill for helping you to walk away. So have a pill if you're in panic, with a cup of coffee if you want to create or effectively have one just to be as calm as you've never been before. Just calm. Thanks Bluebonnet, Taiyo and iHerb for this product and more.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026702 Dec 05, 2008

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

wonderful relaxer!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078185 Oct 25, 2011

This product helps me to relax and unwind after a long day so I can get right to sleep. It has no negative side affects like drowsiness in the morning. Great product.

cheap and good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1532568 Jun 04, 2012

Very good and cheap.

chill out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1905389 Feb 10, 2011

I call this my "chill pill"...it does help with the stresses of life

Позиции 1-7 из 7