Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Bluebonnet Nutrition, GliSODin 100, Vegetarian SOD, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps

руб 920.91
3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Caused health problems for me

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

I was interested in the prospect of a supplement that had the potential to reverse my graying hair by reducing peroxides in my body that could be bleaching out my hair from the inside out. I took GliSODin for 6 months, which was ample time to determine that my gray hair did not change back to brown. More disturbing to me was that after taking it for 3 months, I was diagnosed with an anal fissure. I did not have a history of them, nor of any kind of gluten intolerance or coeliac disease (a reaction to gliadin, which GliSODin contains). I might have considered it mere coincidence, but the fissure did not heal while I continued to take the GliSODin for an additional 3 months. I was waiting to see if it would effect my gray hair. After quitting the GliSODin, the fissure quickly healed. I concede that my experience is anecdotal and I could just be unusual in my reaction, I am confident it was a result of the GliSODin. I have taken super oxide dimutase before without difficulty, so I attribute my unfortunate reaction to the gliadin. It is embarrassing to talk about it even anonymously, but the colorectal surgeon I saw was recommending surgery, so I wanted to share my experience in hopes of helping others avoid similar problems.

GliSODin

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 18, 2010

Is good brand but I don't feel nothing so I trying now Life Extension SODzyme with GliSODin & Wolfberry.

Makes me feel better