Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Extreme Edge, Pre Workout, Muscle Recharging Stack, Savage Lemon Flavor, 0.66 lbs (300 g)

$18.72
$22.95
руб 1159.65
Экономия: $4.23 (скидка 18%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 3 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Outstanding product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1755758 Jan 26, 2013

This pre-workout supplies sustained & smooth energy levels, it won't hit you like a train-wreck & leave you lethargic once the effects have subsided as is the case with other pre-workouts in the market. It has a well-balanced mixture of N.O. & naturally sourced caffeine which provide us with smooth energy levels & the price in unbeatable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

maravilha

Отзыв оставлен 4786675146517880701 Nov 26, 2013

Produto ok. 100% iherb...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Pre Work out works for him...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2455487 Dec 22, 2014

My husband and I have been working out for the past 1.5 months and although the Extreme Edge Pre Workout works great for my husband - giving him the energy he needs to crank it up and put in an extreme workout at 4AM, I am allergic to caffeine, so I don't use a pre-workout. If I could, I would be all over this product too. I use the Extreme Edge Post workout which is proving to bring maximum results to my new body sculpting figure. I love how the ingredients are not chemicals, but all natural too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3