RU

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1906298 Jul 29, 2009

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2303089 Aug 04, 2009

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1067361 Oct 21, 2008

lowers my cholesterol

Пожаловаться

I had very good results!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739935 Jul 15, 2009

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Impact on Cholestrol

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719162 Apr 09, 2015

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

Позиции 1-5 из 24