RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,428.10

₽3,035.13

Экономия: ₽607.03 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1906298 Jul 29, 2009

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2303089 Aug 04, 2009

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1067361 Oct 21, 2008

lowers my cholesterol

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I had very good results!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739935 Jul 15, 2009

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Impact on Cholestrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719162 Apr 09, 2015

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

Improved cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2962327 Jun 01, 2010

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

Cholestrol controller

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320512 Sep 24, 2009

This is a great product. It has all 3 ingredients that I typically use for Cholesterol control. It has Policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. I normally buy it from my local health food store but they were out and so I chose iHerb.com. The service and the price was good.

I like the combination

Отзыв оставлен 5459192478699080012 Dec 01, 2016

I've taken this for over 2 years because it has a combination proven to maintain good cholesterol. For the sake of others thinking of starting on it I've read in a medical report it works best if taken before bed so I take two at bed time.

review

Отзыв оставлен 4693482785028078685 Jan 27, 2015

so far I have been very pleased

Lower Cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669478 Feb 13, 2012

Product is excellent and my cholesterol has lowered with diet and exercise, why even mess with an anti statin

Позиции 1-10 из 28