Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Bluebonnet Nutrition, ХолестеРис, комплекс красных рисовых дрожжей, 90 капсул на растительной основе

5 Звезды

lowers my cholesterol

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1906298 Jul 29, 2009

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2303089 Aug 04, 2009

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Improved cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2962327 Jun 01, 2010

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

Пожаловаться

I had very good results!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739935 Jul 15, 2009

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.