RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,488.69

₽3,110.86

Экономия: ₽622.17 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Strong recommendation for Bluebonnet Nutrition CholesteRice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1906298 Jul 29, 2009

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

rate product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2303089 Aug 04, 2009

good product i've tried other brands of red yeast rice. none works like bluebonnet. along with flax oil softgels,a slight change in diet i lowered my cholesterol 52 points.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1067361 Oct 21, 2008

lowers my cholesterol

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I had very good results!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739935 Jul 15, 2009

I had my blood test and my cholesterol level decreased by 60 points. My doctor is very pleased and I will definitely continue taking this product.

Impact on Cholestrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719162 Apr 09, 2015

After three months, my total Cholesterol dropped from 239 to 144. The major change was taking two capsules daily.

Improved cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2962327 Jun 01, 2010

A couple of years ago the last time I knew what my cholesterol was it wqs about 235. I had a new cholesterol test this morning and it was 171 after taking 1 bottle of the Bluebonnet Nutrition ChloesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex.

Cholestrol controller

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2320512 Sep 24, 2009

This is a great product. It has all 3 ingredients that I typically use for Cholesterol control. It has Policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. I normally buy it from my local health food store but they were out and so I chose iHerb.com. The service and the price was good.

fantastic product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2252051 Oct 02, 2009

fantastic product

CholesteRice, Red Yeast Rice Complex

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1009646 Dec 06, 2009

I bought these herbs to potentially bring down my high cholestrol. My cholestrol was 220 and in just a matter of taking only 1 tablet a day (suggested dose is 2 per day. My cholestrol was re-checked after 6 months of taking the CholesteRice and it was down to 202. I'm now taking 2 tablets per day to see how much lower I can get it.

Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2042086 Oct 30, 2008

This product appears to be a good non-prescription way to control high levels of cholesterol

Позиции 1-10 из 26