Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Beta-Carotene, 25,000 IU, 100 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

руб 1215.22
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

like product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694531 Feb 17, 2009

I have been taking this product for 2 months and like it. It is derived from natural beta-carotene, algae D. Salina. It also uses a Kosher capsule. This product does not upset my delicate stomach. Bluebonnet makes another beta-carotene but it is in a gelatin capsule and I don't like it.

Eye health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708565 Jul 23, 2010

When I don't take I can feel the difference. This product works for my eyes.

Helps combat photosynsensitivity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321442 Nov 06, 2011

I was on a prescribed medication which caused photosensitivity, even after I discontinued taking the medication. My face blistered when I went out in the sun, even when wearing sunblock, hat & sunglasses. I took high doses of this product (100,000/day) and after a month, I was able to go out in the sun again with no side effects. I highly recommend this product.

The only product vegetarian

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2533010 Oct 04, 2010

This is 100% vegetarian for beta-carotene. The cost is minimal for this product.

Beta-Carotine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 Feb 21, 2010

An ESSENCIAL aid to supporting all areas of human function. Like all suppliments is needed in higher potencies above the out date and punative R.D.As. Where R.D.As have little beefit to the most need is, the people with a lower health standard.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »