RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Beta-Carotene, 25,000 IU, 100 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

₽1,058.38
₽1,322.97
Экономия: ₽264.59 (скидка 20%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

like product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1694531 Feb 17, 2009

I have been taking this product for 2 months and like it. It is derived from natural beta-carotene, algae D. Salina. It also uses a Kosher capsule. This product does not upset my delicate stomach. Bluebonnet makes another beta-carotene but it is in a gelatin capsule and I don't like it.

Eye health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708565 Jul 23, 2010

When I don't take I can feel the difference. This product works for my eyes.

Helps combat photosynsensitivity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321442 Nov 06, 2011

I was on a prescribed medication which caused photosensitivity, even after I discontinued taking the medication. My face blistered when I went out in the sun, even when wearing sunblock, hat & sunglasses. I took high doses of this product (100,000/day) and after a month, I was able to go out in the sun again with no side effects. I highly recommend this product.

The only product vegetarian

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2533010 Oct 04, 2010

This is 100% vegetarian for beta-carotene. The cost is minimal for this product.

Why discontinue it?

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327155 Aug 05, 2013

I am hypothyroid and it is very difficult to find supplements that are soy free. So when I find one, I like to stick with it. This one was soy free, the oil-based one they have is not. It WAS a good product.

Позиции 1-5 из 8