RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽997.86

₽1,484.31

Экономия: ₽486.45 (скидка 33%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

lowered my blood glucose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2735431 Jul 11, 2010

Really like this product...my hemoglobin A1-C has gone from 7.3 to 6.5 in 3 months. Be sure to CLOSELY monitor your blood glucose levels, so they don't go too low! I had to cut my Metformin dosage in half, because my glucose levels dropped significantly. (P.S.- I've also lost 20#, so that has probably helped to lower the glucose levels too)

Trevor Lawrence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1754770 Aug 17, 2008

exellent product exellent service It has helped to stablise my blood sugar the only pitfall is the veggie caps smell bad

Bitter Melon 200 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3080903 Jul 09, 2010

Have been taking this product for years. I believe it aids in my diabetes control.

Eclectic Institute, Bitter Melon, 200 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1552911 Feb 28, 2012

Good product, helps my husband's blood sugar stay relatively (below 130). Anyway, take care of what and how much you eat.

Fasting blood sugar levels

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1893971 Nov 25, 2010

This stuff works for decreasing blood sugar!!!!

Great for diabetics

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2612226 Jan 10, 2011

One capsule with each meal helps to keep the blood sugar down.

Bitter Melon 200mg Veggie caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1579301 Feb 23, 2012

This product has been part of several that I have been using to combat my high fasting blood sugar readings. I have been taking these for two months now and my blood sugar readings are in the high normal range each morning. I take these in combination with a low dose of Metformin. I am still hoping to be able to say good bye to the metformin , but I plan to stick to the Bitter Melon in the future

For my sweet tooth

Отзыв оставлен Kareny May 28, 2015

Bitter Melon has been researched and it works. I like to take these during my bouts of sweet cravings and times when I eat a lot of chocolate. It makes me feel less guilty on bombarding my system with sugar. I don't have glucose issues but it's a simple small capsule that I like to have on hand.

Anne

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1774865 Mar 12, 2008

Hi the capsules were good i feel better but it hasn't dropped my sugar level at all . Thank you Anne

Bitter Melon