Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Biotta, Naturals, Сок Черной Бузины 16.9 жидких унции (500 мл)

руб 519.76
Экономия: $1.00 (скидка 10%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 5

Lifesaver

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Donica Jan 23, 2013

I love this elderberry juice! I used it during the fall while working at a clinic. I did not get sick, and did not even need to take the flu shot. My mother is a teacher and works with very young children, and I encouraged her to drink it, as well. The only drawbacks are that the bottle is small and it only lasts for a week. There are syrups and tonics for elderberry that I have tried, but I really believe the quickest and most effective results have come from this juice. I go through a bottle a week, drinking a small amount every day and it worked for me. Also, the taste is pleasant.

Excellent for Cough!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1491387 Mar 10, 2012

This works better then anything that I know when I get a respiratory infection.

This is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2012636 Aug 22, 2011

I love the product and now I don't have to goto the retail stores to buy it.

Biotta Elderberry and Hans Honey Loquat

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2251243 Dec 24, 2011

I used these former products when I remembered I had it and it was the only thing that cut my cough that I had for 2 weeks. I wish I would have remembered about it sooner. I mix it together with hot water to make a tea out of it.

Good for Me

Отзыв оставлен AhMinYah Feb 26, 2012

Good herbs, but doesn't last long if you use it up in a week which the label recommends.

Позиции 1-5 из 5