Впервые в iHerb?!

Biotta, Naturals, Сок Черной Бузины 16.9 жидких унции (500 мл)

руб 367.98
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Lifesaver

Posted by Donica on Jan 23, 2013

I love this elderberry juice! I used it during the fall while working at a clinic. I did not get sick, and did not even need to take the flu shot. My mother is a teacher and works with very young children, and I encouraged her to drink it, as well. The only drawbacks are that the bottle is small and it only lasts for a week. There are syrups and tonics for elderberry that I have tried, but I really believe the quickest and most effective results have come from this juice. I go through a bottle a week, drinking a small amount every day and it worked for me. Also, the taste is pleasant.

Excellent for Cough!

Posted by Reviewer1491387 on Mar 10, 2012

This works better then anything that I know when I get a respiratory infection.

This is great

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 22, 2011

I love the product and now I don't have to goto the retail stores to buy it.

Biotta Elderberry and Hans Honey Loquat

Posted by Reviewer2251243 on Dec 24, 2011

I used these former products when I remembered I had it and it was the only thing that cut my cough that I had for 2 weeks. I wish I would have remembered about it sooner. I mix it together with hot water to make a tea out of it.

Good for Me

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

Good herbs, but doesn't last long if you use it up in a week which the label recommends.