RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽443.53

₽492.89

Экономия: ₽49.35 (скидка 10%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Perfect

Отзыв оставлен 4978545617610769518 Dec 31, 2014

I love this beet Juice, it is so good, nice strong beetroot flavour without any other ingredients, its such a beautiful colour. Wonderful stuff. I will purchase again.

a very good product

Отзыв оставлен 5302531819823651198 Dec 09, 2013

a very good product, feel much better since start to use it

Beet juice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2628388 Jun 20, 2013

I began buying organic beets in May because I was informed that its an artery cleanser and it reduces your blood pressure naturally. When I started using it my BP was 139/864 weeks later my BP was 119/76. This will be a daily drink for the rest of my life...doesn't taste that bad either...

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

100% pure beet juice, no junk added!

Отзыв оставлен 5429305977436686442 Jun 06, 2013

This is a high quality, healthy product from a reputable country: Switzerland. There are numerous 'real' studies on the benefits of drinking beet root juice, even at the USA nih.gov website. If you like beets, you'll like the taste of this juice. I drink approx 1/4 to 1/3 c a day right now. Studies show drinking more. It's too expensive to drink 8oz. You can also mix it with water. Urine/stool will take on the color, ensuring a healthy boost to the diet. Btw, the shipping by iherb was amazingly fast and each bottle was superbly wrapped!

Great Juice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1777456 Apr 22, 2013

Been using it 4-5 yrs. Good natural taste, it also has a bit of laxative effect and is shown to lower bp. U can't loose with it!!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great!!!

Отзыв оставлен HolaRikita Jun 07, 2012

I love this juice! The taste of the juice is just like WHOLE BEET!!! Awesome! It only last for a week after opening..so I need to use it quickly. Plus, your tongue become super purple from the natural beet color!!! I will definitely repeat it ;)

Love this!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Jun 06, 2012

I wish it weren't so heavy in shipping weight, but it is really good beetroot juice, and I shall keep buying it.

Good all the way around

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2750881 Apr 12, 2012

Best bottled beet juice!!

Позиции 1-8 из 8