RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Bio Kleen, Bac-Out Drain Care, Gel Coating Action, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

₽513.35
₽601.70
Экономия: ₽88.35 (скидка 15%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Rediculously Effective

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2003563 Feb 06, 2011

I had a VERY slow moving drain in my bathroom sink and tried a "natural" draino treatment that I bought from a local health food store, which had no effect. I then purchased a more synthetic and caustic drain opener from Home Depot which I figured would be stronger, if less eco-friendly, but that also had absolutely no effect. The drain continued to be clogged for another 2 weeks until I received this Bac-Out Drain Care from Bio Kleen. I swirled the gel down the drain before I left for work and was astounded when I came home to a drain which now drains faster than the other sink in the bathroom! This formula is super-effective and eco-friendly. I'm sold. Our shower drain was smelling a little bad too, so I treated it with this drain care and the smell went away. So far, I'm extremely satisfied with Bio Kleen's products. Great products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961203 Jul 18, 2011

I used this with a scrubber on the inside of the toilet as well as for drain care and it cleaned better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Drain cleaner

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1662056 Jul 13, 2012

It does help to relieve the slow drainage temporarily. It does have to be used on an on-going basis to keep the drain open. It has a slightly unpleasant odor. When I use it, I close the drain which helps to keep the smell out of the room.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works Great!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Sherri Jul 29, 2011

Used on two slow drains as directed and it worked! Would purchase again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

glug glug glug

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2362604 Sep 09, 2011

that was the sound of my money going down the drain as I attempted to use this completely ineffective product over the course of a week

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 9

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »