RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽516.93

₽574.44

Экономия: ₽57.51 (скидка 10%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Rediculously Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2003563 Feb 06, 2011

I had a VERY slow moving drain in my bathroom sink and tried a "natural" draino treatment that I bought from a local health food store, which had no effect. I then purchased a more synthetic and caustic drain opener from Home Depot which I figured would be stronger, if less eco-friendly, but that also had absolutely no effect. The drain continued to be clogged for another 2 weeks until I received this Bac-Out Drain Care from Bio Kleen. I swirled the gel down the drain before I left for work and was astounded when I came home to a drain which now drains faster than the other sink in the bathroom! This formula is super-effective and eco-friendly. I'm sold. Our shower drain was smelling a little bad too, so I treated it with this drain care and the smell went away. So far, I'm extremely satisfied with Bio Kleen's products. Great products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961203 Jul 18, 2011

I used this with a scrubber on the inside of the toilet as well as for drain care and it cleaned better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Drain cleaner

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1662056 Jul 13, 2012

It does help to relieve the slow drainage temporarily. It does have to be used on an on-going basis to keep the drain open. It has a slightly unpleasant odor. When I use it, I close the drain which helps to keep the smell out of the room.

glug glug glug

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2362604 Sep 09, 2011

that was the sound of my money going down the drain as I attempted to use this completely ineffective product over the course of a week

Works Great!

Отзыв оставлен Sherri Jul 29, 2011

Used on two slow drains as directed and it worked! Would purchase again.

works ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1037432 Mar 02, 2012

it's just so so, not as good as I was hoping for. I used the entire bottle (in 3 applications plus wait time of 10hr or more for each application) the drain flow is better now but not 100% yet, more like 80%.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1377782 Aug 03, 2012

and this smells lemony. best to leave it overnight.

Last Ditch Effort

Отзыв оставлен 4927293342053819810 May 12, 2015

I had a "moldy" smell from my shower drain - for a couple of months. I'd used baking soda, vinegar (separately and together), Clorox chlorine bleach and Drano type stuff several times. None of them worked. All were suggested on the trusty internet to deal with this problem.The advice was if these didn't work, call a plumber as you have a major problem. Not sure where I found the Bio Kleen Drain Care, but probably on the "trusty internet". So I ordered some - a 1 qt bottle. I will have to say that the ordering process was perfect. The price and shipping were reasonable and the product arrived before the date it was to be expected. I used it as directed over the period of a week, and the first 3 applications did not improve the problem. I thought, "oh well" guess it's like all the other remedies, that is, doesn't work. The day after the 4th 1 cup application, however, I noticed that the moldy smell was GONE. I'm a believer and have ordered 2 more bottles to keep the moldy smell GONE. Thanks! "

removes slimy stuff

Отзыв оставлен Norimah Aug 05, 2011

It's unblocks the decade old crap that was stuck t o my pipes since i bought the house. Left it overnight in the pipes and removed the build-up the next day with a bit of scrubbing.

Позиции 1-9 из 9