Bio Kleen, Bac-Out Drain Care, Gel Coating Action, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

руб 296.56
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Rediculously Effective

Posted by Reviewer2003563 From California on Feb 06, 2011

I had a VERY slow moving drain in my bathroom sink and tried a "natural" draino treatment that I bought from a local health food store, which had no effect. I then purchased a more synthetic and caustic drain opener from Home Depot which I figured would be stronger, if less eco-friendly, but that also had absolutely no effect. The drain continued to be clogged for another 2 weeks until I received this Bac-Out Drain Care from Bio Kleen. I swirled the gel down the drain before I left for work and was astounded when I came home to a drain which now drains faster than the other sink in the bathroom! This formula is super-effective and eco-friendly. I'm sold. Our shower drain was smelling a little bad too, so I treated it with this drain care and the smell went away. So far, I'm extremely satisfied with Bio Kleen's products. Great products.

Пожаловаться

Better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 From California on Jul 18, 2011

I used this with a scrubber on the inside of the toilet as well as for drain care and it cleaned better than most toilet bowl cleaners!

Works Great!

Posted by Sherri From North Carolina on Jul 29, 2011

Used on two slow drains as directed and it worked! Would purchase again.

Drain cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1662056 From California on Jul 13, 2012

It does help to relieve the slow drainage temporarily. It does have to be used on an on-going basis to keep the drain open. It has a slightly unpleasant odor. When I use it, I close the drain which helps to keep the smell out of the room.

works ok

Posted by Reviewer1037432 From Massachusetts on Mar 02, 2012

it's just so so, not as good as I was hoping for. I used the entire bottle (in 3 applications plus wait time of 10hr or more for each application) the drain flow is better now but not 100% yet, more like 80%.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »