Peanut butter Cup

Posted by 5669165388983991956 on Jul 10, 2012

Makes a good Peanut butter Cup smoothie

Great product

Posted by 5506916334495391168 on Feb 27, 2014

Although I thought it was going to be a bit bigger, I'm happy with the product. It has an artificial taste, but it tastes good. You can taste the chocolate flavour but it's not strong. If you are on a diet, it's great to put it on top of protein pancakes. It's also not difficult to mix with water or milk. I'll purchase it again for sure.

Few chocolate taste

Posted by 4729463850758818307 on Mar 21, 2014

It tastes good, you really need few water to get the butter. The only "bad" thing is that it doesn't have a great chocolate taste, it's just peanut with a slight chocolate at the end... Anyway, great purchase.

Great for cravings!

Posted by Mustard on Nov 09, 2013

I like the fact that it's has fewer calories than regular peanut butter. I expected a bit more of the chocolate flavor.

The new peanut butter

Posted by 5335537077509068099 on Nov 13, 2013

I think I've created an addiction for my kids, they just love this in their yougurt. I think it's a bit sweeter than I would like it to be, but it's a once-and-awhile treat for them.

Like the regular PB2 better but this is good

Posted by 5153287246836000639 on Dec 04, 2013

This product tastes good but I think it doesnt taste as good as the regular PB2, I feel like a get more out of buying the regular one because I feel like this is much more blended.

Yummy (but not so healthy) alternative to full fat PB

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

Great way to cut some calories when craving PB. Only downside it has sugar, and also I find the serving size mentioned on the package a bit underestimated - the quantity for the 12 gr of powder (2 tbsp according to the manufacturer) after mixing with water is close to half a teaspoon - hardly enough even for a small treat.

addictive!

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Dec 14, 2013

this one is a bit sweeter than the original PB2, still addictivly yummie to eat just by itself (mixxed with water or some kind of milk) or as a topping/spread/in oatmeal etc.

Pb2choco

Posted by 5434431209938375936 on Dec 17, 2013

Great taste, but I like original better.

yummy

Posted by 5395865146695150191 on Dec 20, 2013

Not as good as peanutbutter obviously, but really tasty and healthy alternative