RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Barlean's, Высочайшее содержание лигнанов, Льняное масло, 100% натуральный продукт, 32 жидких унций (946 мл)

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (7)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 35

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Barlean's is the Best!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138508 Jul 08, 2013

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Barlean's Flax Oil 100% Organic

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052580 Nov 13, 2008

The best in the market!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Barlean's Flax Oil

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860479 Sep 30, 2009

We take this by the spoonful and have for years. Good stuff!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Barlena's - the best

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1369777 Mar 02, 2010

We are long time users of Barlean's products. iHerb's prices are unbeatable.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good taste

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2044069 Mar 15, 2010

This producxt tastes better than other brands of flax seed oil. I like that it is dated for freshness.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 35

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »