RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,503.94

₽2,834.96

Экономия: ₽331.02 (скидка 12%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Barlean's is the Best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3138508 Jul 08, 2013

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Отзыв оставлен olcollection Nov 11, 2013

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Simpy Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен 4NEKOS Sep 06, 2014

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I've been told this is the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2523303 Aug 11, 2012

I love this oil. It has a wonderful flavor. I buy it both here and in the store where it is refrigerated. Honestly, this oil is hermetically sealed, so I don't see the point in having to refrigerate an unsold bottle, unless it is to offer a certain mystique or the inventory in slow in turnover. Buy it here when the price is good.

Love it.

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain Dec 28, 2011

Great quality, great taste, Barleans is always good quality.

best flax oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3019553 Jan 08, 2012

This flax tastes great in smoothies and works wonders for keeping my menstrual cycle regular.

Barlean's Flax Oil 100% Organic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052580 Nov 13, 2008

The best in the market!

Barlean's Flax Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1860479 Sep 30, 2009

We take this by the spoonful and have for years. Good stuff!

Barlena's - the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1369777 Mar 02, 2010

We are long time users of Barlean's products. iHerb's prices are unbeatable.

good taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2044069 Mar 15, 2010

This producxt tastes better than other brands of flax seed oil. I like that it is dated for freshness.

Позиции 1-10 из 37