Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Barlean's, Свежее льняное масло, 32 жидкие унции (946 мл)

$38.91
$40.52
руб 2692.49
Savings of: $1.61 (4% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Pricey, but this is my third bottle, and won't be the last

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен DAB598 Feb 19, 2012

I use this along with cottage cheese to deal with prostate cancer (the Johanna Budwig protocol)- seems to be working so far: my PSA has gone down from 7.8 to 5.6 in consecutive tests at 3-month intervals - next test is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have high hopes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The Best So Far

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049483 Oct 16, 2010

The cheapest I found on the net (making into consideration the total price including shpping/handling and taxes) and the cheapest I've paid for Barlean's, cost efficient and the best Flax. I was used to the taste of Spectrum though, so this is a bit different, but I like it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Product & delivery

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1379379 Sep 11, 2011

Product was what I expected and the delivery was efficient and fast

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Barleans flaxseed oil

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2236137 Oct 05, 2013

After taking 2 tablespoons daily of Barleans flaxseed oil for a couple months I had no more dry irritated eyes and my cholesterol went down to the normal range for the first time ever. Barleans is the best tasting flax oil. Also, IHerb has the best shipping in the USA!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

nice product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4684147765396504217 Oct 19, 2013

Fresh oil, fast delivery! Sure will order again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »