RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,364.84

₽2,677.27

Экономия: ₽312.43 (скидка 12%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Pricey, but this is my third bottle, and won't be the last

Отзыв оставлен DAB598 Feb 19, 2012

I use this along with cottage cheese to deal with prostate cancer (the Johanna Budwig protocol)- seems to be working so far: my PSA has gone down from 7.8 to 5.6 in consecutive tests at 3-month intervals - next test is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have high hopes.

Product & delivery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1379379 Sep 11, 2011

Product was what I expected and the delivery was efficient and fast

Barleans flaxseed oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2236137 Oct 05, 2013

After taking 2 tablespoons daily of Barleans flaxseed oil for a couple months I had no more dry irritated eyes and my cholesterol went down to the normal range for the first time ever. Barleans is the best tasting flax oil. Also, IHerb has the best shipping in the USA!!!

nice product

Отзыв оставлен 4684147765396504217 Oct 19, 2013

Fresh oil, fast delivery! Sure will order again!

The Best So Far

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049483 Oct 16, 2010

The cheapest I found on the net (making into consideration the total price including shpping/handling and taxes) and the cheapest I've paid for Barlean's, cost efficient and the best Flax. I was used to the taste of Spectrum though, so this is a bit different, but I like it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Отзыв оставлен olcollection Nov 11, 2013

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Arrived 31st March 2014 Expiry date 10th April 2014

Отзыв оставлен 5596794812660230081 Apr 01, 2014

The bottle of flaxseed oil was pressed Oct 10 2013, expiry date 10th April 2014. Arrived on the 31st March 2014, which leaves 10 days to expiry date. I would never have bought this bottle if I were to buy it from a shop. I consider it to be not fresh enough.

wrong product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864938 Dec 17, 2011

I always order the lignan flax oil and tht is not what I received. Also if you are going to use the USPS for deliveryI wqill find a new supplier.

All boxes ticked.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Mar 17, 2011

I'll admit to having been seduced away from the other flax oil I've been using (Health From the Sun) which I was very happy with. I got this because despite the difference in cost (which is not small), it is a larger bottle, pure, with good reviews across the board. I am also happy with it since its arrival because it is easy pour - squeeze without spillage or overspill. The seduction may become a longterm relationship.

well done iherb

Отзыв оставлен elrapha Dec 19, 2011

I really appreciate your speedy delivery to UK. It arrived so fast and it was in very good condition, very fresh. Pls keep on stocking it.

Позиции 1-10 из 21