Ваша корзина пуста

русский (0)
Other Reviews (17)

Best Strongest Organic Brand

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jul 05, 2010

I take 2 a day to increase my progesterone levels. This is an excellent brand for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. If I don't take it I notice that my face is more oily. Progesterone also decreases testosterone in women with POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME.

M.H.

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Dec 10, 2008

My doctor recommended this, rather than fish oil because my cholesterol is already so low.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1740523 on Dec 20, 2008

Have used other brands but I use Barleans'Flax oil and trust this name. And is organic. Bad/rancid oil is much worse than no oil so I am careful.

I would recomend it

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010

I using this product for my menstrual imbalance and mood swings. It does help, I like it.

barleans epo

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007

possible problems with lowered seizure threshold according to what i read on the internet.however, if that is not a problem, i think this is an excellent evening primrose oil.