RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,118.25

₽2,398.67

Экономия: ₽280.42 (скидка 12%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Best Strongest Organic Brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1729995 Jul 05, 2010

I take 2 a day to increase my progesterone levels. This is an excellent brand for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. If I don't take it I notice that my face is more oily. Progesterone also decreases testosterone in women with POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME.

M.H.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1386692 Dec 10, 2008

My doctor recommended this, rather than fish oil because my cholesterol is already so low.

I would recomend it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1276389 Feb 08, 2010

I using this product for my menstrual imbalance and mood swings. It does help, I like it.

Barlean's, Evening Primrose Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2157568 Dec 31, 2008

I suffer from a condition called, Fibrocystic Breast. I was part of a clinical trial, and the Evening Primerose worked for me.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен SereneInSingapore May 01, 2011

i have checked and compared and Barlean's seems to be the most "potent". I have used it on my dd who has severe eczema and together with some other supplements bought from iHerb, they have made her skin softer. WIll definitely continue purchasing it!

Unexpected benefit

Отзыв оставлен philosophicalcat Sep 30, 2011

I started taking this to reduce PMS. I also found that it controls lip skin peeling. I'm not sure why my lips peel, but they usually get itchy and peel every 4 days or so. When I take EPO, the peeling reduces drastically or even stops for months at a time. I suspect I have acquired a fungus infection or something. I avoid medication and prefer to deal with a health condition with nutrition and exercise. This oil seems to keep this odd condition at bay, although it doesn't eliminate it entirely. Also, my lips and nails appear to be healthier when I take EPO. Barlean's has a good reputation.

No more cramps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2313637 Aug 03, 2012

I'm 48 years old. This has cut down on my female issues dramatically. I used to get really terrible cramps. Since starting to take Barlean's Evening Primrose oil--NO MORE CRAMPS! It's fab.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1520212 May 06, 2009

It helped me with hot flashes. After 4 weeks no more hot flashes.

barleans epo

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1395444 Dec 05, 2007

possible problems with lowered seizure threshold according to what i read on the internet.however, if that is not a problem, i think this is an excellent evening primrose oil.

Great for women

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1829111 Jun 18, 2008

This product really helps women. Primrose is great for menstruation and PMS. It helps to relieve cramps. It also helps with the beauty and health of skin and hair. Great product! Its main benefit is that it helps with the relief of PMS and menstruation cramps.

Позиции 1-10 из 46