Badger Company, Beauty Balm, Damascus Rose, 1 oz (28 g)

руб 522.28
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (63)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Happy!

Posted by cendrillon From France on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this when looking for an eye cream, hoping it would help reduce and keep at bay the wrinkles I am starting to get. It didn't really help for that, and I didn't like it for use around the eyes as it is really thick and drags the skin during application. Then I tried using it as a night cream and it actually works wonders! My skin glows and is velvet-soft! Plus it is good value for money and the ingredients are natural :) // J'ai acheté ce baume dans ma recherche de crème pour contour des yeux en espérant qu'il réduise mes rides naissantes et évite leur démultiplication. Je ne l'ai pas trouvé d'une grande aide à ce niveau, de plus le produit est très dense, et donc il ne permet pas vraiment une application délicate pour la peau fragile du contour de l'oeil. Cela dit, j'ai fini par le tester comme crème de nuit pour le visage, et là je l'ai trouvé merveilleux ! Ma peau est devenue beaucoup plus douce et saine ! De plus, le rapport qualité-prix est imbattable et les ingrédients sont naturels :)

Night treatment

Posted by Reviewer2461852 From Canada on Mar 05, 2014

this nice oitment (balm) is not a cream. Do not get mixed up when ordering hoping you will get a light or even thick emulsion (cream). It's a very dense and oily balm. This said, the smell is out of this world delicate. It has been a live saver for my poor canadian skin throughout the coldest winter ever (that's 50 years!!): I use it mixed 1/2 1/2 with a cream at night, and also a bit on my dry hands (burnt from the cold). The next day my skin feels very hydrated and less red. I highly recommend it, I'm totally in love with it!

love

Posted by Reviewer2936445 From China on Nov 05, 2012

i have dry skin, it suits me very very well, it glows like sun

Luxurious - but use sparingly

Posted by juliem From Australia on Feb 04, 2013

This is my favourite Badger balm and is incredible for dry skin. It absorbs very readily and leaves my older skin feeling very comfortable and supple. For day time use I emulsify it in my hands with my regular face oil mix before applying it as it seems a bit too rich to use alone. I love that the ingredients are all natural and it is beautifully scented.

뱃져 로즈뷰티밤

Posted by Reviewer1466823 From Korea, Republic of on May 15, 2013

닐스야드 뷰티밤 구하기가 힘들어 뱃져로 갈아탓는데 향도좋고 성분도 굿~요걸로 화장지우고 기초 까지 해결할수 있어서 좋아요 근데지성피부는 조금만 써야할듯 너무기름져요

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »