RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Sensitive skin beware!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2290917 Mar 09, 2011

I found that this stick is too "sticky" (Hah) to use all over. I use another face sunscreen and then just touch up with the stick. It also cause an acne breakout on my chin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, SPF 30 Sunscreen, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1881095 Feb 22, 2012

MY MOM USED IT,SHE LOVED!BUY IT!

Not so sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3244640 Aug 28, 2012

This one har a strange texture - its quite dry and there are grain-like stuff in it, which makes it hard to apply evenly to skin. Maybe for children its ok, but i find it hard to blend onto my face without looking like a ghost.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Too hard, dries out the skin too

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2593555 Oct 17, 2012

I think diaper lotion(which also cantains lots of zinc) would be easier on your skin than this - very hard-almost impossible to get on.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good sunscreen but too thick

Отзыв оставлен 5042443334897148472 Oct 04, 2013

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT Good sunscreen, i dun have to worry about chemicals and allergy but really too thick,hard to spread over the face. You have to very caution the amount you put on the face. Otherwise, you will find the face colour and the neck colour is totally big difference.

Paints your face white

Отзыв оставлен 4969767579060944332 Nov 17, 2015

Great as sunscreen, very bad at keeping your face in your natural color. Each time I used it I ended up looking like a mime artist. And I'm already of fair complexion! Spreading it over my skin (in order to reduce the white and make my skin look naturally) was quite a laborious task.

Позиции 1-6 из 6