RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Back to Nature, Organic Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

₽174.38
₽196.95
Экономия: ₽22.57 (скидка 11%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

This is my favorite mac N cheese.

Отзыв оставлен 4711326746215685864 Sep 09, 2012

Back in the states, it was my favorite mac and cheese. Comparing with other brands, it is less salty. The problem is Back to Nature brand is more expensive than non-organic brands. But I am willing to pay. I am not living in the states at the moment, so I couldn't find mac and chesse dinner. So I am gonna reorder this soon.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Mmm!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1000639 Feb 17, 2015

This is good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Have yet to try it

Отзыв оставлен cherylphchan Apr 12, 2015

Still sitting in my pantry

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Kind of anemic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2283039 Mar 04, 2012

Organic macaroni and cheese is one of my occasional junk foods. I generally like all of Back to Nature's products and buy many of them. I found that Annie's Organic mac & cheese box mix had the more "junky" and "orange" flavor that I crave than this product, though. Caveat: I made it with skim milk and no butter.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4