RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽830.77

₽1,080.93

Экономия: ₽250.17 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Bach Remedy Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2207097 Nov 04, 2011

I bought this to try on my neck & shoulder pain, which bother me few years already, until I can't sleep well. I ever tried trigger point massage but can only lessen the pain but not healing fully. The night I applied the gel on my neck, shoulders & joints etc, I could sleep well. I was so happy. But still I can't give Bach Remedy all the credit, so I tried few more days. The pains lessen a lot, my sleep getting better & better. I do less trigger point massage & it responds much better. I even try on my pelvic area.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Bach Flower Essences are EXCELLENT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1641883 Aug 31, 2012

Only recently came across this gel from iHerb. Have used the other Bach Flower products for years, and they are excellent, would never be without them, but wasn't aware of this gel. Applied it to friends shoulder, who was experiencing pain, and they got relief fast. It easy to apply and the gel soaks in fast, and is non greasy. And of course contains no nasty chemicals, or bad smell. Will continue to buy, is cheaper from iHerb than to buy here in Europe. Thanks for stocking it iHerb, :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078719 Feb 16, 2013

Love Bach products but I'm not too sure about this one..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great product for stress !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2694630 Mar 22, 2012

helps relax muscles

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-4 из 4