Bach Original Flower Essences, Лиственница, экстракт 20 мл (0.7 жидких унций)

руб 512.29
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

this works

Posted by Reviewer1843194 From Kentucky on Dec 20, 2008

I read about this product in a Woman's World magazine. It caught my attention because I really lack self-confidence, and even was prescribed xanax for social anxiety. I've been trying to get in touch with therapists, but just going through bad experiences, mainly them not calling me back. I don't want to be on xanax because it fogs my mind. So I tried this. It says to mix it with water, but I usually just drop 2-4 drops straight under my tongue whenever I think about it. And I really do feel less anxious, which leads to feeling more confident. I definitely plan on buying more!

Пожаловаться

works great for high stress job..

Posted by Reviewer3221195 From Arkansas on Jun 26, 2009

I work in an advertising firm thats like a pressure cooker. My boss is a very driven person. No 2 days are ever the same, changes take place from hour to hour. This has helped me to get through many days. I put 8 drops in a 15 oz. bottle of water. Noone ever knows my secret to dealing with the stress.

All bach remedies are very calming

Posted by Reviewer2070729 From Israel on Jan 02, 2012

All bach remedies are very calming

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3363456 From United Arab Emirates on Dec 17, 2012

I love all Bach flower essences, they help with all sorts of issues, whether emotional or physical.

I got this for a friend

Posted by Reviewer3031617 From Japan on Dec 30, 2012

It's so much cheaper from iHerb - he lives in Japan. He claims that these flower essences help him enormously. I concur. He is much more relaxed. Very effective!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »